Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #11

i will try to get this up but the connection is bad but heres the short, after ride up and a little fuss with the wife, see after i got to work after i hurt my back this fall i got a 04 merc marauder to celebrate my ability to work, and this morning i woke her up to show her how well it drove over a 100 (what are they going to do take my license ) any how i had a pet scan i think but it makes the cancer glow and the spot in my liver didnt 8O, i already knew before they told me matter of fact i fell asleep a few times during the test 8). i seen the surgeon and he was much brighter this time, he wasnt convinced of the type now as it reacted well to steroids when it shouldnt, anybody want to guess on that, i can, they were worried about why i couldnt talk well, but anybody who knows me can figure that one and they did he kept asking if i had questions i told him i knew who would guide him. then we went to lunch with the drs assistant and i got some more answers one was should i file for SHORT TERM disability, that was a hard thing to admit i may need but it more than me, his reply was not what i liked but better than it was he said i was in for a long painful time but i have a few things going now, heres something for the curious,the rare picture of the endangered phil and some of the tribe i also wanted to share a song thats from a local group or close to area the sound isnt great but its a cool song
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next