Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2009, 02:44 AM   #11

Cars haven't really existed all that long either and we used to manage... You want people pulling over wherever they are when they need to talk on the phone? That is often a dangerous thing... You cannot just pull over on the high way. You can not pull over on narrow roads, or roads with cars parked along both sides.

Why is it you think talking on a cell phone is worse then talking to a passenger? All I am is saying is you should not be blaming the phone. You should be blaming the driver. It is not the cell phones fault that there are bad drivers, if it was, then there would have been no accidents prior to the invention of cell phones...

I also spend a lot of time on the road. And quite often the worst drivers I see do not have a cell phone. They have poor driving skills, anger issues, a bad attitude, or are generally incompetent behind the wheel.

Edit: I am sorry if I am being argumentative, I am only posting my thoughts on the cell phone issue. This topic has gotten awfully sidetracked from it's original topic and I am partly to blame for that.