Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #1

"Limited edition" + "racing pattern" = B

I just came across this on the official AL forum... old new to some I know.

I'm astounded. It's beyond my comprehension that someone could post something like this. X2 for someone who is a company representative.

Just wow. And selling a road bike with that shift pattern is not legal in the US.

Let this be a heads up to anyone shopping for a China bike. Know the kind of people who run the company you're dealing with if you're shopping for a bike from American Lifan.

I really feel sorry for the dealers who depend on these EDIT: "fine upstanding business professionals" for their products.

This is a cut and paste from the AL forum:

dmoore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm Post subject: shifting Reply with quote Back to top
The next round of LF200(iii) have the traditional 1 down and 4 up shift patten. There was a limited edition in the last shipment that had the "racing" shift pattern of 5 down.

There is an modification fix to return them to the 1 down and 4 up shift pattern. We are waiting on Chine to ship them to us. As soon as they arrive and get into stock we will announce it.

In the meantime, if you are one of the "Lucky" owners of this limitied edition bike, might wanna hang on to it. It could be a collector cause there wont be any more ever available..

wink wink....