Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2023, 12:25 PM   #1

Help on making a decision

Hi Folks i am new to the forums and I trying to pick between a couple of bikes and i really could use some help deciding. I have been wanting the Hawk 250 DLX for a long while now and was just about ready to buy one and Happen to See Jerryhawk 250 with his amazing Lifan KPX 250 and now i want that Bike instead . I Like both bikes and know that either one will be a good bike, but my issue is seat height. I am 5ft 8 and the seat height on both Bikes has me a little worried. So I went to a dealership for Lifan yesterday here by where i live and they had a KPX 250 to look at and the seat is tall but like i couldn't deal with it . The question i have is there adjustments on the rear shock to soften the rear to gain a little height in the travel ?? or has anyone switched out the rear Shock to lower the seat height a little ??? i don't want to shave the seat and some of the other options to get it i only need maybe an inch or inch and a half . No i dont want to wear Platform shoes either LOL . I also sat on the Lifan xpect 200 with he lower seat height but i just like the KPX better . Any help would be Awesome
Thanks !