Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #1

Power lines, Rock pit, places i shouldn't be etc.

i went out today for a couple hours to check out where we race at. i ended up finding some good trails and places to ride. found a couple lakes i didn't know were there etc. i even remembered to grab my digital camera. here's some pics. click on them to see the full size.

saw a trail that led into the woods so i decides to take it. ended up at some lake i didn't evem know was there.

same lake, across the lake is a rock plant. i ended up riding around in there later but no pics.

this is some where that i should not be. pasted 3 no tresspassing signs and if you would have seen what i had to go through to get into this place...... well let's just say that i pretty damn impressed of the ground clearance my bike has. i thought that no one was at the mine but right after i took this pics the crane in the back round started up and started to do work. i decided to leave as i've already gone to jail once for being out there.

after leaving the rock pit i decided to hit a trail by the power lines and that rock place in a previous pic. i ran into a bit of a problem way the hell out in the middle of no where. i got stuck bad. took me about 20 min to get the bike out. everything was super slick, deep mud.

ever wish your bike had reverse?

after about 20 min she's finally out. i really need some fork boots.

middle of no where.

same

one dirty bitch, you should have seen me

me trying to figure out how to get to the other side. right after the tan dirt was a very steep drop off. if it weren't so steep i could have gotten up the other side. there was a stream between it as well from the lake. not too deep though.

i made it to the other side but i had to go down a street where there was a gaurd tower around the corner and then rocks blocking the acess road. after climbing the rocks and getting past i found out really quick that it was a devolopment that was being built and there was allot of no tresspass signs. not knowing if there was a gaurd in the tower/shack or not i decided to get the hell out of there after snaping a few quick pics.

that's it for now. i need to get my rim trued up this week and them i'll be back on the trails.