Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2018, 06:42 PM   #1

Q9 sold me a wrecked and used Magician then bailed on the engine parts warranty..

Issues out of the box:
  • Sand and water in front and back master cylinders
  • Busted front right turn signal
  • twisted&dented but repainted right foot peg
  • Dented muffler
  • Crushed throttle housing and sleeve
  • Metal shrapnel in and around exhaust header that made it's way through the valve in to the combustion chamber destroying the engine(no compression) after less than ten minutes of run-time. Verified by a local Suzuki dealership tech and I've posted HD pics of it here after my own tear down..

Cardboard and metal frame it came in had no signs of penetration, bending, tearing etc..

Most of the parts were actually neatly bubble wrapped.. with no marks or tears.. It was partially assembled..

****I spent two weeks trying to contact their service department.. I was told they only do warranty claims through email, and to this day have yet to get a response from multiple emails sent. Once I had a chance to get them on the phone it was a young guy who immedietly redirected me to the shipper and said the engine wasn't covered by the "engine parts warranty" that makes up almost $200.00 of what I paid for it..

If you ever talked to the people at TXPowersports over the phone you'll hear a lot of familiar voices at the toll free Q9 number.. Research TXPowersports they are famous for pulling stuff exactly like this,....