Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2018, 10:29 AM   #1

Update on Clusters........

Update on Clusters. I am currently sold out. Part of my last shipment was lost in transit. Fedex has never found them so i'm waiting on my next order. I should have them by the end of the month.

To answer a few common questions i get:

For the new folks here this whole cluster thing came about when i was searching for a cluster for my new Hawk. I searched for months and ended up finding a manufacturer in China who had a digital cluster with tach that was the same size and shape. I worked with the manufacturer on a design and pricing and got samples shipped in. A few members here where my guinea pigs. Once we got the quality where i wanted it i ordered 100 units. They sold out in less than a month. Have been ordering 50-100 since and have over 400 out there. Being it's more of a hobby i have not put together a website as i run a full time property maintenance business as well. Just wanted to give something back to my fellow riders.

Cluster will not work on the Magician. I have not been able to source a speed sensor. It has 3 prongs, The hawk and TT have 2 prongs. If anyone want's to get me precise micrometer measurements with pics of the Magician speed sensor i can see about getting one made.

The cluster WILL work on the enforcer with minor wiring changes.

I have 1 speed sensor left for a TT250 and likely will not get anymore. I have sold 400 Hawk clusters an 19 TT clusters over the last 2 years. The demand for the TT is not there.

Any other questions please post or e-mail me at hawkclusters@gmail.com

Thanks to the original 10 folks that helped get this started.......

By the way, Join the China Riders facebook page!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/596668933824039/