Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2018, 03:29 AM   #1

Hawk 250 New And Damaged

Well guys got a hawk w50 from good old texas power sports man wat an experience guys hardly any English talking people couldn't understand me at all but we got it done I asked them please send and inspect my bike before shipping for rust bent parts broke parts scratches they assured me their services r top notch and I would have my item in 5 days I felt this was awesome so I spent the extra money 2 have them put it 2gether $1500 then I bought $400 worth of mods when it got here well took longer than 5 days but that was okay I called asked how 2 break it in and there knowlegable staff couldn't understand my English finally they understood after multiple try and had no idea how 2 break it in and 3 people there told me 3 different ways so I contacted someone that actually knows outside of their company so I was good then they didn't know the oil weight so figured that out myself so huh, thinking 2 myself well the big day so excited I cut the straps the bike falls on top of my sister with a bone disease she was on the opposite side and totally protected the bike how lucky am I anyways I guess they thought it would be funny 2 not tell me the bikes kickstand would be up and the bike not supported awesome I love surprises anyways back 2 the big day I ripped everything off this is awesome someone that put it 2gether pre dropped it for me 2 test it at Texas motorsports these guys r top notch anyways the clutch was broke in half handle bar bent scratches all over the bike dented gas tank and the best yet rust that they kindly painted over for me so it wouldn't look so bad in the rear fender well and I looked more and found bad welds with rust behind them the bike also had the rust inside the tube of the frame this is awesome anyways I called good old texas motorsports and called and called and called all day and got told a million things and I would be contacted by a manager and never heard from anyone okay, enough of the bull I'm pissed these guys r jerks the bike came 2 me destroyed with rust and they don't care what should I do guys please help i spent a lot for me money wise on these and its a major let down the rust upsets me the most do these bikes usually have rust on the frame and inside the tube frame? That I am very curious about could the hawk 250 guys chime in please way would u guys do I can get the parts replaced I'm sure and I guess touch up the paint but way about the rust is this normal on these cheap bikes my monstermoto mmb212 has zero rust on its frame and its cheaper than this and the frame is from China sorry for the long post I'm just very aggravated please guys way should I do? Ill post pics when I figure it out