Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
Isn't that a good question? I don't like doing it, but I've found the same questions over and over again by new China Riders, often every day. It is almost as if people no longer know how to do simple research. So, you guys have to read the same things over and over. I know it is not fair for those of you whose memory span is broader than a house fly's wing span, but I write this stuff for the new China Rider. They are the ones who need help the most. So, I thought I found a need, and have tried to supply that need. My goal is to help the newbies at this new to them experience. You guys that have been around the block a few times know how to find parts, how to deal with the Hawk's shortcomes as delivered, knocked down, to their driveway. They have to be encouraged to think outside of the box. It is a bit scary buying a bike where there are no dealerships and no 800-250-Hawk phone numbers for parts and advice. Until they do it. Some of these people have never even serviced their riding lawn mower, let alone built a motor cycle out of the box on their driveway. It is scary to them. Problems seem insolvable. But the good riders on China Riders are willing to do everything possible to help these people get their Hawk experience off to a great start...ARH
That's the whole purpose of forums like this, right?