Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #1

Powersportsmax final review

I wanted to sum up my experience with powersportsmax. So, here we go.

Feb 22 - Placed order
Feb 23 - Sent out money order
Feb 27 - Powersports max signed for the delievery of the money order
March 1 - I email asking when they planned on shipping the bike out. They responded "Now we are checking with our warehouse about the check-in. Update will let you know soon. "
March 2 - Powersports max emailed me "We have received the check.Our Order department will check and update soon. "
March 6 - Powersportsmax emailed "Now it is being deposited to bank. Update will let you know soon.
March 9 - I email them and tell them it has been quite a while since I ordered and wanted a update
March 10 - I receive this response which reveals that they had lied to me about depositing the money order before "Our accounting was on business trip and just came back. The MO was just deposited, now it is waiting for bank clearance
We will ship order earlier next week"
March 15 - Order verified and sent to the warehouse
March 16 - Said order was being shipped.
March 24 - the bike arrived
April 7 - The mso arrives and it is incorrect. (please note i waited about a week to send out for it and that is why there is a gap in time) They actually sent it very quickly. I call them and they tried to rush me off the phone and to send a email. I insisted and they said they were sending the correct mso.
April 13 - New correct mso arrives.

So as you can see it's been very hit or miss when it comes to powersports max. They answered my emails quickly but aren't always truthful. It took a very long time for me to receive the bike.

I think if you order by credit card you would probably have much quicker turn around time but I've heard of others that still waited a very long time.

All in all I saved quite a bit of money going this route because powersports max is the cheapest on the vader 125. If I had it to do over however I think I would of chosen another company. It's really the lie about the money order that got me the most. I hate when people are untruthful, especially when it comes to a business that is taking my money.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*