Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2017, 04:55 PM   #16

A few updates. First, I finally got my papers from powersports max, and they were filled out wrong. First of all, instead of notarizing the MCO, they included a notarized sheet of paper with the titles, and on the odometer disclosure they signed twice and didn't print their name. I took the papers to the notary (Where we go for titling here in PA) and they said they could send it to Harrisburg and see what they say, but they likely would just send the paperwork back. I have yet another ticket in to PSM insisting they send my the correct papers, we'll see how that goes. The worst part is that on the MCO it has a section that says essentially "Notarize here", Flipping morons.

I did take (Or attempted to take) the Lancer around the block. Unfortunatly, the dang thing doesn't want to idle, I was able pull it up the driveway, and as soon as I let up on the throttle, it stalled. Pulled the seat bucket, and adjusted the throttle up, after about a half hour of tweaking I could ride it, for a little bit but then it will randomly stall out after a couple of minutes riding. I just can't to seem to get a steady idle, it's either too high and try to take off with out throttle or too low and ends up stalling out. For the record, I was shooting for around 1800rpm, and even when I'd get it stabilized at that number, it would still stall out after a little riding.

Really have a string of frustrating days, so pardon my venting.