Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #1

RPS and RPS Tornado 250

Hey guys, started down the path this Christmas of checking out the Chinese bikes. Buddy of mine has an older Chinese quad that just wont die. I am a marine mechanic and not scared to turn a wrench so i opted for the Coolster 3125 XR8-Ultimate in pink camo for my 7 year old daughter. About what I expected, care in assembly and some small tweaks and vibration remediation has given us what seems to be a great little quad. She is incapable of abusing it so I expect a few years and at $800 shipped one heckuva an ROI on it.

So, of course next thing I know I am making calls round south Florida looking to rehash the good ol days on my Honda trx250r by buying a 450r. But I'm just too frugal anymore to drop $8k on myself.

Started out looking at the Rhino 250 (since taotao seems to make a decent product) and stumbled onto the RPS Tornado 250. I like the disc brakes up front over the drums on the Rhino and the styling is better to me.

ANYbody know ANYthing to speak of about that quad and/or RPS besides the good customer interaction I found about them searching the threads?

Steve