Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2016, 07:36 AM   #1

MOTOBUYS-Running out of time to make it right

it's been 3 weeks since i got my bike and still no MSO. I've talked to them a few times and now I'm waiting to see if my paperwork comes by close of business tomorrow. If not, the Brozz is going back and I'm buying a Jap bike from a reputable dealer. According to MOTOBUYS, the factory misprinted the MSO's and they were waiting on replacements. When I spouted off on their facebook page they deleted my comment. When I went back to the page and demanded a RA# and return shipping address I got a call from them saying they had my papers, but needed to confirm my address(since my billing and shipping addresses are different) and said they were putting it in the mail yesterday. I asked them to expedite it and then I was told that he didnt actually have the MSO he was just processing the order, which made me think I was getting the run-around.. On saturday it will have been a month since I bought the bike and three weeks since I've had possession of it. In NY you have 30 days from the date of purchase to register and title a vehicle before they start fining you. I will not pay fines. I will send it back instead. Also, I used the checkout loan service Affirm to make the purchase and the first payment is due saturday... I'm not paying for a bike I cant ride and they can force a refund if it comes to it... whew.. I almost sent a money order for the bike.. so glad I didn't.So here it is folks.. If I don't have the MSO and bill of sale by tomorrow, 9/23/16, the bike will be shipped back and I will be done with chinese bikes. I'm also considering writing to Bashan to tell them how their bikes are being represented here in the US.