Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2007, 07:42 PM   #1

Does it fit? 200GY-5

Hey guys, long time reader first time writer, in fact, this forum was one of the reasons why I purchased my LIFAN 200gy-5. According to the guys @ TMotorsports its going to be around the 12th of January before it ships due to the holidays. But anyways, you guys gave me alot of information on this bike including what I have to look forward to with the carb problems and loose fasteners. I went to my shop and got the biggest tube of blue Loctite I could find to resolve the problem. At first I was skeptical on buying this bike until I started reading other forums and hearing about the major problems that buyers were having with the other brand of chinese bikes. I purchased the bike through Ebay for a grand total $975, to me that is one hell of a bargain seeing that the same bike sells for 1200+ not including shipping. Now the only thing that I'm questioning is the fit. I'm 5'6" and 175lbs the specs states that the seat height is 33 inches but I also seen specs with 29 inch seat height. So which is it and will it fit? This is my first bike since I was a kid, the last bike I was a YZ80 that my ole man jammed a tricked out 125cc engine in. AHHHHH those were the days. so if anyone out there could give me an example of their height/weight and bike fit I would appreciate it. The anxiety is killing me.