Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #1

MSO, MCO issues.

Alot of individuals visit our website before buying a Chinese Bike, Atv or Scooter.

Because of the state of the current Chinese bike market alot of visitors to chinariders.net, not close enough to Brick and Mortar dealers like:RPM, ejcycles or Mule, purchase these bikes, atv's and scooters online. I learned the hard way on my first China bike purchase. That, just because the seller says "Street legal" does not make registering the bike in various jurisdictions a bygone conclusion.

Every state, province and country has different laws regarding the legal operation of recreational vehicles. Noticing that we have members all over Canada, US and the world, providing a (Read this before you buy!), MSO, MCO buyers beware Forum, may help some of our members , avoid the 1st time buyer nightmares that occur when online sellers are vague or avoid the questions with regards to mso's. In addition members in various jurisdictions can provide their experiences with regards to "legalizing" their dual sports, atv's, street bikes and scooters.

There have been alot of posts with regards to these issues and while some online sellers are quite forward with regards to mso's, others are quite vague or have no mention of MSO's. Once these online sellers have your payment, communication often goes from constant to non existent.. I know a few members that can testify to that. Vfrflyer is the latest victim.

Anyhow..... I think maybe a "Buyers beware" or "MSO, MCO" info forum would be helpful to our current and future members.

Brian... New England Trails