Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #31

Dude, if your CC company only gives you 30 days......

Dispute it NOW. Maybe that'll get somebody's attention at Anam Cycles.

Then call and tell them they can pick it up from next to your mailbox whenever they want. You are done with responsibility for a bike that doesn't exist in the eyes of the state of Florida.

They shouldn't be selling bikes they don't have MSO's for. Something is wrong. Whenever a shipment of vehicles is made there should be an MSO.

I would have disputed the instant I saw the bogus MSO show up in the mail. And probably ordered another ride from somebody else.

Could anybody imagine what Porterz would have posted about this?
I think BW has been too fair. This shouldn't be such a "problem".

Old 09-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #32

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but what was the resolution on this issue? I'm thinking about ordering from Anam myself...

Old 09-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #33

Anam sent a fake the first time, DMV would not register the bike.
45 days later I finally got the original from them.
Still have an unresolved issue with a crack in the speedo lens, after a few emails I just let it go. (never heard back from them after they said they would send a replacement)

Overall, I don't think they are any better or worse that any other online seller. The issue with the paperwork seemed to be isolated to me.

I think the only way you would get an improvement is to buy from a local dealer.

BTW, I really like the bike. At 500 miles and no problems, the Hi-Bird still seems like a good deal.

Standard mods, jets, air filter, sprockets

Old 10-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #34

Re: Anam Alert - MSO photo copy - No Go in Florida

Good luck their customer service sucks(understatement). I bought a 250 off them in May(now its Oct.) and I'm still trying to get all my parts. They send emails occasionally promising my parts but never send them. They finally sent my front fender brackets after about 2 months of complaining and contacting the BBB but I still am missing the entire rear footpeg assembly on the left side.

The bike runs great and I really like it if I could just get all the parts that were supposed to come with it. The front tube was crap and only lasted about a month but I kinda expected some little problems. Also, all the lights quit working on it about a month ago and I'm still trying to sort out the wiring behind the headlight. The wiring connectors are really cheap but I am going to replace them with good connectors.

[quote=".

Calling them back today to get a real one.

:>([/quote]

Old 10-16-2008, 10:04 PM   #35

Re: Anam Alert - MSO photo copy - No Go in Florida

Unbelievable 2 days after posting this, I got my parts. Got in touch with a man named Daniel Chau. He said "I'll send them right out" and he did what he said he would do. This is after bugging them since May. As I said before, I really like my Komato 250. Now I have a little faith in at least one of their CS reps. ++ for Daniel...Thanks, Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenr
Good luck their customer service sucks(understatement). I bought a 250 off them in May(now its Oct.) and I'm still trying to get all my parts.