Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2021, 08:43 AM   #1

Bull 200 Air Filter

Was working on the Bull yesterday and noticed that the air filter was ripped in two places. Has anyone put an aftermarket air filter on there’s? I ordered a replacement of the stock from VMC but was looking at regular air filters on Amazon since they are so cheap. Not a lot of room to work in there when the new one comes in. Any tricks. Do I have to remove body panels to get my fat old hands in here

Old 03-10-2021, 12:06 PM   #2

got my bull 200 in spring 2020 got the vmc air hose from carb to filter its plastic not rubber like when i got it . you will need to heat the new hose to make it fit its real stiff

Old 04-15-2021, 09:42 AM   #3

Just recently put a new hose on mine that I got from VMC also.PITA to install since it is more of a plastic than it is rubber.I got it on and thought I had it's lip all inside the air box straight but did not and had to take the top of the air filter box off and mess with it some more,I got it the best I could without heating it it up,I thought about a pot of hot water but you would have to make sure to get all the water out of it before installing and not letting it cool down.The second picture is the lip I'm talking about getting inside the air box straight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new air hose 008.JPG (150.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg new air hose 003.JPG (180.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg new air hose 004.JPG (168.1 KB, 81 views)

Old 04-15-2021, 09:45 AM   #4

I had to take that brace loose plus take out the front air box bolt and just loosen the back air box bolt.Plus use a jack to get the brace back on right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new air hose 001.JPG (171.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg new air hose 006.JPG (171.8 KB, 84 views)

Old 02-21-2023, 03:07 PM   #5

This thread reads like a major PITA to simply replace the air filter. First time for me. Can someone tell me the correct air filter part number or size. I want to have it with me when i pick it up from storage. Raptor 200 bought in 2020.

I see the 'kit' with filter hose and box is backordered on VMC, but i only want to filter itself

thank you