Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 06:21 PM   #1

Digikool.net

So far my Chinarider stable consists of two enduros and most recently an atv.

I've dealt with ebay, xxx-motorsports and during this past week, Digikool.net or on ebay as azsupply.

Out of my three experiences with Chinabike retailers and I have passed up many more that did not answer my questions satisfactorily. Digikool.net was my most pleasant experience.

Questions were answered on the phone, from a knowledgeable person, technically, as depicted, described and promised in the time frame specified. The product quality for the price paid so far has exceeded my expectations.

Digikool.net also carries dual sports, roadsters and other atv's. They also claim to carry parts as well.

For those of us not close enough to a brick and mortar dealership, check out Digikool.net

http://www.digikool.net/index.php?cPath=81

NET

Old 03-29-2007, 02:11 AM   #2

It seems that a few online dealers are popping up around OK City. That happens to be where MotorXtremes is, too. Hi-Bird USA seems to be the main supplier to these few guys, hence the QH200 moniker (QH is the supplier code for Hi-Bird) as far as the enduros go. Tom (RPM) sells Hi-Birds, so could give us all a first hand account about dealing with them (i.e. parts availability) and their overall quality.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 07-01-2007, 03:15 PM   #3

As an update to this thread:

Tim the principal at digikool.net is also known as Azsupply on ebay, in addition he has started his own brand of china bikes/atv's: if you visit vbikes.us you can see his lineup.. I know a couple of members have already purchased from him and seem to be satsified... www.vbike.us

NET

Old 07-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #4

Hi,I am a new member to the site that just purchased a 150cc from Tim at Vbike.I would like to say that In the past month I have delt with two suppiers on ATV's.Motorxtremes and vbike.I will never deal with motorxtremes again.But on the otherhand I can't say enough about Tim at Vbike.Very kind,profesional.He even called me the evening My atv was suppose to arrive to make sure I recieved the bike and make sure everything was ok on it.The few minor issues I did have he resolved them on the spot.Kudos to Vbike for being in my opinion an honest dealer.
As far as Motorxtromes goes,deal with them at your own risk it would take me all evening to type my dealings with them.