Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #1

please help desperate for parts in the UK!!

Hi,
I've just found this site today whilst trawling through the internet desperately looking for parts for my hubbys bike. I was meant to be bidding on the needed parts on a site for him while he was at work but forgot, in my defence im really poorly at the moment and drugged up on painkillers :( , so as you can imagine im in really really bad books and feel totally rubbish about it. So im hoping that some really nice kind person and fellow biker will take sympathy on us and be able to help me out with info on where i can get the much needed parts from
The bike is a Better BT125-20, please dont all groan now you see why i've been searching all afternoon already!. We need the front fork set up, or at a push just the front forks would be better than nothing.
Thanks for reading this and listening to my tales of woe !!!! lol, i really hope theres a kind sole out there whos got some great info for me after all bikers are the best!!!!
keep safe
claire

sorry just realised its a 2005 model and im inthe uk sorry !!!!

Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #2

Welcome Claire!

We'd love to help you, lest you should remain in the bad books.

I'm not familiar with that specific bike, although perhaps some of our UK riders could chime in. Do you have a pic that you could post?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 03-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #3

Welcome, Claire. We are glad you joined us. I'm moving your thread over to our Introduce Yourself Forum. I hope your question will get more exposure, and more responses, in that forum.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 03-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #4

Good idea, Spud. I also edited the subject line to get the attention of UK-based members. I hope that helps.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 03-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #5

As you probably know these bikes are semi-generic. The 'brand name' has no meaning per-se. The question is what is your bike a clone of, and are the suspension parts the same as the popular 200's. If that's the case a couple of clicks on eBay and you're good to go ('sorted' for you UK'ers :wink: )

Old 03-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #6

Forks tend to be pretty generic for china bikes. Also a set from a 125cc honda may work too.