Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2019, 07:03 AM   #1

Question How to check if they did it.

Welp my TaoTao Hellcat 125 finally arrived yesterday from powersportsmax.com, shipped through R+L carrier from California to Florida and after it arriving in a crappy, damaged looking box, the bike strapped laying down causing the the left foot peg to be entirely chipped off and gone wherever and the gear shifter slightly bent inward during shipping, the box containing the mirrors, manual and tool kit arrived in a messy and dirty box and none of my free items arriving (free gloves, goggles, handgrip) how can I check to see if they even did the oil change service I payed extra for? I don't want to damage my bike's engine and I already contacted them for a new left frame containing the left foot peg so hopefully.... They'll send that to me soon. Probably should have just saved the 30$ and did oil change myself huh? Lol.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:48 AM   #2

Change it anyway. No telling what they poured in there.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Tags
change, check, damage, dipstick, engine oil