Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2021, 08:14 AM   #1

Q9 Motor Sports

Hi,

Been thinking about a Hawk DLX, and have been reading about the issues with some of the online dealers.

What is the consensus with Q9 Power Sports? Are they good to deal with?

Thanks in advance for the info,

Scott

Old 12-13-2021, 08:02 PM   #2

They used to be known as a fairly reputable dealer several years back, but then people here reported issues with them (I believe they had a new owner). Of course, this was a few years back as well (and not related to COVID or the 'supply chain' problems). Hopefully someone can give you a more up to date opinion, but the fact they are still in business might be a good sign.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 12-14-2021, 06:54 PM   #3

I bought a bike from them a year and half ago. There were no problems getting the bike or the MCO but when I had some defects and requested parts they were very poor in getting the parts out to me, ignored emails, and then they sent an upgraded (more complex) switch different from the one that came with the bike and expected me to take it apart and make it work. I had to take parts from both ultimately to get it running. After that experience, myself I would never buy from them again.

Old 12-30-2021, 02:06 PM   #4

I bought 2 ATV’s from them. Shipping was really slow because of supply chain issues so j changed my order to 2 machines they had in stock and they were at my doorstep within 5 days. I had a few questions about the machines when I put them together and Q9 answered all questions and shipped a missing handlebar clamp within 2 days. They seemed to be good, just don’t order something that is not in stock or you will wait a very long time.