Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #1

Hensim 250 Enduro

Thanks for all the replies. I have dealer privledges thru Tim and know him quit well, and he's a heck of a good guy. I don't call myself a dealer tho. We bought 5 atvs from him to start out so it gave me the ability to sell as a dealer, but I don't advertise nor claim to be one. If someone happens into my welding shop and sees them and asks then I sell them one if they want otherwise I just go on about my own business. The cost break works out well for my own family tho. If it's anywhere as close to the quality of my 400 4X4 Hensim then he'll have no problems with it. I have nothing but praise for the 400 or for any of the machines bought from Tim for that matter. I haven't been around motorcycles that much since health issues stopped my riding 20yrs ago and since its 250mi to the closest chinabike dealer, I knew you guys would know and be honest about them. The welds are quit good and the frame appears to be well assembled. I was a little concerned about the hard shifting but pretty sure its an adjustment issue. When I think about it tho, my 400 is a bit hard to shift but it hasn't caused any problems in 400 miles so I don't worry about it. I could go on about the 400 but it's better done in the atv section than here. I'll pass on your information to my son in law it'll make him feel better. Im pretty sure he'll buy it anyway, but your opinions will help. Thanks again, JimW

Old 02-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #2

I'd bet the shifting would improve with good motorcycle oil, some use, and maybe a clutch adjustment.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #3

Thanks Fastdoc. I agree. The oil they ship in them lacks alot to be desired. Not sure how I managed to get this conversation seperated from it's original post below? If there's someone who can move it where it belongs please do so. JimW