Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2020, 06:10 PM   #1

Too much time on my hands Brozz Recon

I just thought i would share with you all about my Brozz Recon so far.

I thought the quality of the TBR was great for the money but the Brozz seems a step or two up on it.

The carb on the bike works so well out of the box at my elevation (6000 ft), it fires right up and can come off the choke much sooner than the TBR did with its stock carb and even with its replacement with a 108 main jet, i had thought i had put a 110 main in the TBR but its still in the kit so i think i put in the 108?

I have a replacement carb ready for the Brozz but no hurry for now until i test the bike with the new exhaust and also put on a few more miles.

Stock (out of the box) i think the Brozz has more pep than the TBR but the TBR with a replacement carb and 600 miles ( closer to km ) would out run the Brozz.

Just revving the engine on the Brozz in the garage after fitting the new exhaust the engine does seem smoother with the counter balancer but riding the bike it does not feel much different than the TBR but that could also be the knobbies vs the more road type tires on the TBR ? So as of right now its an unknown about the counter balanced engine vs non.

I am trying to get a pop of red on the rims and seat to help with the tan color and the black rims . Let me know what you guys think?

If you have ever seen the tan Jeep Renegade the trailhawk has red tow hooks and a bit of red on the badges that just pop against the color vs the non trailhawk models.

I ordered a set of custom rim decals for 17 and 19 inch and the BROZZ 250 logo is tan in color (looks more white in the photos). They give you enough decals to put 4 X per rim per side , My Moto Guzzi has one per side per wheel (thats where the idea came from)

I was thinking about dying the white peace sports (sewn into the seat cover) black but thought i would see how it looks in red first, also i can still go from red to black but not black back back to red

I'm not looking for approval but i was curious what your thoughts are?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike right side.jpg (96.4 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg front wheel decal.jpg (94.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg rear wheel.jpg (89.1 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg wheel decals.jpg (94.6 KB, 119 views)