Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #1

PLEASE HELP... can't find parts

OK... I've spent so much time trying to locate parts for two of my four wheelers that I'm pretty much brain dead. This is my last attempt before pushing them to the curb.

The first part is for a Kazuma 150 auto w/ reverse. My son stripped out the trans gears. I took the two gears I needed to a dealer who asked to keep them to identify. After two months, they couldn't help and lost the gears. I purchased a complete set of gears off of ebay. A and B gears had 22 teeth, but the C gear has 18 teeth. I can't seem to find a 22 tooth C gear. I guess this is the 'old' style from a 6 bolt trans. My trans is a 6 bolt.

The other part is for a Yamoto 150 auto w/o reverse. I need a rear axle shaft. The shaft broke in half. Again, unable to locate one, I took the broken shaft to a machine shop to see if they could do something with it. They also 'lost' the old shaft, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Any help on the above two parts would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Mike

Old 12-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #2

SO I'm guessing you already checked this site.ATV USA PARTS

They have a yamato 150 at the bottom of the list and they have a few Kazuma's listed also.

I'd be more than ticked off if a shop lost my parts no matter what the reason unless I had left them there a very long time.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #3

give this a try http://www.kazumapartsonline.com/ there is also a member here that does parts i would give him first shot just for being a member, members should support each other
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next