Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2023, 10:38 PM   #1

Question 2006 Diamo Ls200 parts

Hey just got a 2006 diamo ls 200 for 600 bucks. She runs and shifts smoothly and all the good stuff. But after purchasing ive quickly noticed something I need to find for this thing.
Needs: rear brake line, there is a tear in it leaking fluid when I apply brakes. And I lose all hydraulic resistance so I get no brake pressure, bit I get lights so I've just been downshifting holding the lights on and using the fronts carefully.
Speedometer/instrument cluster, plastic mounts are snapped off so it's just chillin, but the speedometer needle snapped off and it doesn't move anyways.
Kickstand rattles pretty bad, so I need to stick rubber in-between, but I also gotta find a proper spring to stick on there as the bungee cord the previous owner had on it kinda let's it dangle a bit much.
I also gotta find a Kickstart lever bc the dude broke it off. And there's more but thoose are the major inconveniences the most detremental is the kick stand I might just stick a heavy magnet on it too. Anyways I really just need to know what parts I can stick on hereuniversal wise or from some Japanese bikes. the hardest ones to find I'm guessing are the speedometer and the kickstarter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231004-212553_Facebook.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	726.2 KB
ID:	30134