Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2020, 10:25 AM   #1

Db36 vs orion rxb250l

I am new to the site and Chinese bikes in general. I have done A LOT of research and see dealer specs for the 2 mentioned bikes above. I haven't seen many actual reviews on height of seat. Not sure where dealer measures from, lowest or highest point. With that said I'm 6ft tall and 180lbs. Would the DB36 or Orion RXB 250 be tall enough for me? The HX Moto is listed at 37in tall as well but not sure if bike is a good as other 2. Thanks in advance.

Old 12-18-2020, 11:22 AM   #2

i own a RXB 250L and am 6 foot 1 inch, believe me when i say it's plenty tall for a 6 foot rider- in fact it's almost TOO tall lol ! my inseam is 34 so i got some long ass legs and i am comfortable on the Bike, don't feel cramped up or limited at all ,about the only thing i did was to install some aftermarket bars that have a higher rise to them so they were a bit better when riding standing up since i do a lot of woods single track, that made it about perfect. At 180 pounds the new 249ccengine they just went to in the RXB ( up from the old 223cc engine) would also provide a good bit of additional torque to pull you along ,it has a longer stroke for more torque.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 12-18-2020, 12:54 PM   #3

Thank you for the response. I'm fixing to order me one. I'm not using it for anything but riding with my boys but since the L is the same as the non street legal I might as well go that route lol. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't too tall for it.

Safe riding!

Old 12-18-2020, 01:23 PM   #4

I am an owner of a DB36 deluxe. Love the bike. I am 5'10 and I am on the tips of my toes. Safe to say these are both bikes that are tall enough for you! Haha now time to narrow it down.