Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2016, 04:28 PM   #1

Part fitment Sunl 200cc

Hey guys, I am looking to get some front end parts for my buddy's 2006 Sunl enduro bike. The front fender is damaged from dropping the bike, and I think too the triple clamps are either misaligned or the triple tree is bent. Could also be bent bars, hard to tell. So I am looking to replace the front fender, the handlebars, and possibly the triple tree and clamps. Does anyone know where I may be able to find these parts, or know where I may be able to come up with some parts that will work? I would assume any handlebars would work as long as they fit the clamps, but the other stuff I'm not sure about. Advice is always appreciated; thanks guys!

Old 06-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #2

Kazumausaparts.com
Kazumapowersports.com
Roketapartsdept.com

Here are three sites, a lot of these parts are interchangeable so you should be able to find what you need on one of them. Just watch prices, there are some crazy variances.

And I always run the part through eBay after I find what I need just in case someone is selling it cheaper out there.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:52 PM   #3

The links are much appreciated! I'll give them a look tomorrow. He is having a hard time deciding what all he wants to do to the bike since it's just for light woods riding and back and forth to work.

Old 06-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #4

You might find that if you simply loosen the triples, the front end could be pulled back into position. It's rare to actually bend a triple.

Front fenders are generic, so look for sales at Rocky Mountain or Bike Bandit.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer