Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #1

Roketa 200cc dirt bike

Hi everyone,just wondering if anyone out there has a roketa 200cc dirt bike and what they think of it.I pick mine up tomorrow.I got away from the enduro due to all the problems,this one is pure dirt no lights gauges ect.this bike also came with a parts catalogue with English,and the company has a web sit,all unlike my other Chinese bike.any way I'd like to hear your guys opinions and thoughts.
http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t.../dirtbike1.jpg
http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t.../dirtbike2.jpg

Old 05-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #2

dont be misled by the english parts book and the website i used to sell roketa if you look at the site you will see they sell (or say) almost everything for the most part they do but they have a lot on the site they really dont have and with that many models the parts are to much for them to carry everything, BUT this is the biggie you can get parts maybe not form them but with work they can be found and the members here can help, as far as the bike i cant say. but i would guess youll be happy
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next

Old 05-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #3

We have 2 of those bikes at the lake. They are good trail bikes, and reliable so far. One of them has a wiring problem, causing the electric start not to work sometimes. Overall, they are pretty good bikes.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #4

Strange but it doesn't have electric start,doing a search on the model shows it should,although when I went to buy one I didn't want any electrical due to problems that could pop up.but glad to hear you got two running good.

Old 06-27-2009, 04:55 AM   #5

good bike

I have had my bike for almost 2 years and it amazes me how tough it is. I tried modifying the carb, exhaust and air filter and it wouldn't run good and I thought I ruined it so I went back to "stock" carb, air filter and exhaust and now you can't hold it back. I ride this on fire trails in the roughest parts of northern california and it can handle it. Be sure to tighten spokes and sprocket bolts.

I bought a new bike a XMoto 250cc and it is sitting in my yard unable to start yet my old Roketa 200cc rocks on!