Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2020, 04:53 PM   #1

new to China motorcycles

good evening. I am considering the purchase of a Lifan Expect 200. Looking for the best place to purchase and more info on how it is on the trails. Live in northeast florida.

Old 09-16-2020, 02:02 AM   #2

Thumbs Up New to the forum and new to china bikes too

Hey all i am new to chinariders and new to the china biks in general i have been messing around with a friends taotao db17 bike for a few weeks and i like it a lot i have however spent about a year researching and saving up to buy my own china mini street bike i have decided to go with and just bought a 2020 Boom Vader bd125-15 and should have it this week. Which by the way if you are interested in that bike head over to kronikracing.com and get in contact with the owner pete he has been awesome to work with. like i said i have seen pretty much all of the popular china street bikes 125cc particularly either in person and or have read every single thing i could possibly find on them all as well as watched all the youtube vids i could find on them and it really came down to the fact that i just like the way the vader looked best. i am already getting a few small mods to install as soon as i get the bike like the vm22 mikuni style carb(i put one of those on the tao db17 that i mentioned and really liked it), in regards to that carb i have seen and read a few people have found a multi angle intake and i wanted to know if anyone could tell me where i could find at. Thanks to you all.