Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2022, 02:08 PM   #1

Looking for a bike, new in Tallahassee, Fl

Or I think I am looking for a bike.

Primary purpose of it is to ride on the back of my RV when I drop it off at rental locations nearby to be my cheap ride home. I may drive off road someday, but really that isn't part of the mission. May use it to drive to work a few days a week or if I am doing a big project on my Mustang.

So most of the time will be street use, or dirt but dirt at slow speeds in driveways.

I am leaning (after reading) to the TaoTao Tbr7 because its pretty cheap, and seems to have a pretty big support following. Im pretty handy so I am sure I can fix it if I need to. I would probably go ahead and swap the carb before even trying to start it, and take advantage of all the great advice on assembly and such that I've seen pinned in the forums.

If anyone has any other suggestions, or know who would get me the best price (thinking about buying it from mega motor madness just because I can drive to atlanta to pickup) I'd love to hear it.

Old 05-05-2022, 03:00 PM   #2

I have a 2021 Hawk DLX here in Lake City, FL for sale if your interested. 30 miles on it so close to new and valves adjusted plus oil changed before ever started and after the first 20 miles. Your a hundred miles from me $1850. Just a thought for you.

Old 05-05-2022, 03:05 PM   #3

Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking? Pm if that works better.

Old 05-05-2022, 03:11 PM   #4

The bike is perfect, my left hand is not. It’s hard for me to operate the clutch because of a very crooked finger. Sold a HD Vrod a couple months ago for the same reason.