Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to arlindopinto Send a message via AIM to arlindopinto Send a message via Yahoo to arlindopinto Send a message via Skype™ to arlindopinto
Hi

Hello everyone, thank you very much for accepting me at China Riders, I am Portuguese, I have an AJP PR5, I am part of the Thork Racing team, we have developed or tried better the AJP PR5 and AJP PR7. But we have had many difficulties. Anyway thanks and I hope to contribute to you: thanks:

Old 04-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #2

Awesome!

Welcome.

Lots of NC250 enthusiasts here. Interested in hearing about the AJP experience from your perspective.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:57 PM   #3
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to arlindopinto Send a message via AIM to arlindopinto Send a message via Yahoo to arlindopinto Send a message via Skype™ to arlindopinto
Hello, AJP PR 5 is a good bike for those who are looking for a bit of adventure on land, some stones, I also enduro enduro every Saturday here, does not consume much, has good traction, and is very easy to drive even at speeds higher on dirt roads. However my friend Pinto (owner of the AJP factory) did not develop the ECU, we were THORK Racing that we have evolved a lot, today we can say that it is a cheap motorcycle, but as toas it requires a little attention in maintenance. The rest is to put tires (Maxxis behind and Bridegestone to the front. Mine is with a Showa suspension that I stuck and softened the rear bumper for a bit.

Old 04-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #4

Welcome .....and enjoy the ride!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-12-2018, 01:00 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlindopinto View Post
Hello, AJP PR 5 is a good bike for those who are looking for a bit of adventure on land, some stones, I also enduro enduro every Saturday here, does not consume much, has good traction, and is very easy to drive even at speeds higher on dirt roads. However my friend Pinto (owner of the AJP factory) did not develop the ECU, we were THORK Racing that we have evolved a lot, today we can say that it is a cheap motorcycle, but as toas it requires a little attention in maintenance. The rest is to put tires (Maxxis behind and Bridegestone to the front. Mine is with a Showa suspension that I stuck and softened the rear bumper for a bit.
Thanks for the info. I would say you are prolly more hard on your bikes than the average rider in the us. I think they are awesome. The euro fuel injected enduros are high in quality now and are now surpassing the Japanese bikes in high technology (example husky's and ktm's).

http://motoajp.com/enduros/models-features/pr-7/
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-12-2018, 03:53 AM   #6
Banned

AJP News

Soon there will be the 300cc and 450cc 4T with a renewed cycling but turned to the all-terrain and leisure Soon that there are news I will post here the photos in the first hand. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Thanks for the info. I would say you are prolly more hard on your bikes than the average rider in the us. I think they are awesome. The euro fuel injected enduros are high in quality now and are now surpassing the Japanese bikes in high technology (example husky's and ktm's).

http://motoajp.com/enduros/models-features/pr-7/

Old 04-12-2018, 03:59 AM   #7
Administrator

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!

Old 04-12-2018, 04:31 AM   #8
Banned

I thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadz View Post
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!
, as far as I can help, I have some mechanic knowledge of the bikes, I know of some parts that are common and can somehow become more accessible to repairs. As far as I can help count with me. Hug for all China Riders. Thank you

Old 04-14-2018, 01:24 AM   #9

Would love to see a couple of your pics from Portugal. Dont know of any members around here from your country.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~