Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2019, 12:09 AM   #1

Lifan Tricycle commercial

I would prefer one of the Lifan three-wheeler tuk-tuk cargo vans, but I do find these kind of intriguing...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 12-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #2

I Like the commercial. lol Would be a cool trike to have out on a farm or for hunting. But kind of hard to beat a 4wd UTV.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 12-09-2019, 12:07 PM   #3

That's awesome... A part of me thinks, oh, to live in a world where load requirements and general safety concerns aren't a thing, then I remember, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Old 12-09-2019, 10:00 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by franque View Post
That's awesome... A part of me thinks, oh, to live in a world where load requirements and general safety concerns aren't a thing, then I remember, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
LOL! Sometimes I think how cool would it be to just go down to the local bike shop and pick up, well, anything, because there is no EPA or E4, etc., etc., not to mention, as you said, no general safety concerns...no load requirements, either!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 12-09-2019, 10:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
lol! Sometimes i think how cool would it be to just go down to the local bike shop and pick up, well, anything, because there is no epa or e4, etc., etc., not to mention, as you said, no general safety concerns...no load requirements, either!
this.

Old 12-10-2019, 06:05 AM   #6

I mean, I'm actually being literal. I work for an NGO as a mechanic, and my wife and I will be based in West Africa. I'm actually hoping to buy one of these.

Old 12-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #7

Quote:
I mean, I'm actually being literal. I work for an NGO as a mechanic, and my wife and I will be based in West Africa. I'm actually hoping to buy one of these.
I figured you were talking about someplace exotic. We had a member who was working in Haiti helping rebuild after their quake. He had a pick of dual-sports to choose from. I used to watch those gold shows, and in one of the series, some prospectors went to west Africa; the guy they were dealing with had some sort of Chinese dual-sport.

When you look at most any Chinese mfg.'s home site, they show a whole bunch of bikes that we won't ever see, but are available in exotic places. This trike is but one. I hope when you get there, you will post photos of the local bikes whether they are Chinese or not.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 12-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #8

Yeah, no worries, I'll definitely do that! I'm excited to see what's on offer, for sure.

Old 05-01-2020, 09:01 AM   #9

Old 05-01-2020, 02:17 PM   #10

I can drive anything on the farm here. I'd love a honda atv with a small diesel lister engine because i'm fed up with driving in to town for petrol. polaris used to make diesel atvs but i prefer manual gearboxes to take advantage of engine braking.

Old 05-01-2020, 05:57 PM   #11

Quote:
Oh, we do. I hauled every stick of wood and nails minus five- 12' X 6" 5/4 deck boards on 93 F-150 1/2 ton, the guy at Lowes didn't want to let me leave with it until I told him he would have to unload it. I drove about 50 miles to get it home and I doubt the front tires touched the ground more than once every 10 miles or so ( just kidding ) The next one that stands out, I hauled 1700 pounds of coal in my Toyota Carolla, that was probably 7 or 8 years ago and it is still hangin tough as my daily driver. I think it's a 08 or 09.

I could relay a few more of these, none ended in disaster but there was a close call once.