View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 06:42 PM   #1

Keeping Up With The Grande's

As some may recall, earlier in the year my brother and I road-tripped up to Oregon and bought a pair basically new of RX3's from a member here. Well, seems that he's not been riding it near as much as he thought he may....so we've been yammering about it for a few weeks now and a couple days ago he called me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. When he got it, it had all of 17 miles on it, now it has a scorching 411 of "60 year old guy" miles.....and I've done the only oil change for his birthday last July.

Mrs. 2LZ loves riding my RX3 and it was always kind of in the possible future plan that if my brother ever sold his, we'd probably end up with it for her. Nothing set in stone, mind you.
Well, that time came FAR sooner than I was expecting.

So, this time, he road-tripped the three hours to me and dropped it off this morning. The good part? Mrs. 2LZ went to Sac today to visit her folks and do some Christmas shopping and SHE'S CLUELESS! :-) You guys know before she does! She's not expected for another couple hours!

I've already got the 13 tooth sprocket and lowering link ready to go (included in the original sale) and since I thought this may be happening sooner or later, I bought the narrow seat from CSC's Black Friday sale and it's in the garage ready to mount. It's the beautiful blue and came with the LED's and center stand, which my white RX3 did not.

One bow later..... Gift wrapped!

Anyway, I couldn't let rojo grande' be the only one here who has a pair of RX3's AND a TT250! ;-)

She's going to be stoked......

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Last edited by 2LZ; 02-06-2019 at 10:18 AM.