View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 09:44 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM RETIRED GUY View Post
Nice video. One question though. What do you mean "Got my hawk back" Where was it? Your videos would be much better if you would cut out the obscene language. As you get older will notice that intelligent people don't use a lot of swear words. It only makes you sound childish and immature. When you get the Vader to the point that you can stomp your sister let us know.
I'll admit, I threw this video together quickly (been super busy lately) and completely forgot to throw in the footage explaining why I "got my hawk back." I let my buddy borrow the Hawk for a week so that he could ride it in a few trails up in South Dakota. Going a week without my Hawk was rough, so I was ecstatic when I picked it back up from him.

As far as the explicit language, I'm going to try and cut it back as much as I can. I don't like having all the cursing in my videos, but I haven't had much footage to work with lately, so I end up throwing it in and bleeping it out. I'm going to make an effort to clean up my videos a bit more.

Last Thursday, I swapped the Vader's stock 14t front sprocket with a 16t front sprocket and the power delivery definitely feels better now. Not only did I gain a higher top speed by going +2, but the bike seems to make better use out of its powerband which is in the low-mid revs, so acceleration seems to have improved as well. Even though I still need to tune the carburetor, it'll be a much better race between my sister and I this time around. Hopefully next week's video will include another Vader vs Grom race!