View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 10:53 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMxer View Post
Great stuff my friend, would be cool to have you as a neighbor! The way you work on bikes is the CORRECT way….. Some may claim it’s overkill, I say they’re wrong. It’s really nice to see someone give a damn, and take the extra time for not only your own peace of mind, but to share it as well for others safety and general knowledge. Fantastic thread, the way you are doing this is sadly becoming a lost art. Most folks just don’t give 2 shits anymore……. Kudos to you!
I am humbled by your comments but the way I work on bikes is really a great tribute to MegaDan with his Resource thread, envelope pushing, and service to members, JerryHawk250 with his ideas, work and videos, Culcune with his bike knowledge, and others on the forum that showed me the proper way to understand and work on a China bike. And my personality won't let it rest until I get it good enough! too ha,ha. How good I am and what I do with my bikes is a direct result of what I have learned on this forum and I am grateful for the knowledge others have provided because that has allowed me to progress in my skills and knowledge.

There are Givers and Takers on the forum. Some guys will come on just to get their need taken care of and not so much a thumbs up for some ones time they put in to solve their problem and they are gone. Then there are guys who contribute thoughts, pictures, ideas, and wisdom and that is what fuels new innovation and carries us all further along. I'm not saying that everyone should or can be a great contributor or needs to be, because a real payoff is helping others do better, and the small conversations, just one answer to a problem is a also great contribution, even bringing a problem up stimulates thought, but when I see someone put work into bringing their ideas to the forum with pix and such I am all in with the thumbs up because it does take some extra dedication and work!

As a forum, we can go places with knowledge that we can never go individually, and that is the value and beauty of it. I am honored that I can contribute something of value to others. CG strong, ride Hard!

Last edited by China Rider 27; 11-21-2021 at 06:53 PM.