View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 07:35 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Grvlrnr View Post
Finally checking back in after being busy with work travel over the winter. Starting to get ready for riding season and logged back on to catch up on info and make an update. Previously I had mentioned a vibration/rattle coming from the muffler. I discovered that the outlet tip weld has cracked almost completely around. Photo attached, not the best.

I Have still not received any further communication from x-prousa/ powersportsmax/ maxpro/ motopro from last year and just sent another follow up email to them asking what the frick. I have been excessively patient but am preparing to seek legal advice or just report fraud to my credit card company. Some folks have had good luck getting problems resolved but not me. I will continue to add info on my saga as well as Templar-X related upgrades and performance. Suffice it to say though, I do not expect x-pro to make things right or even make the parts I need available. I may have to get creative trying to find substitute parts for some things. Based on my experience so far though, I absolutely wish I had gone with the KPX or the RXB instead of the Templar-X.

Oh, Also, last year prior to acquiring the X, I was actually looking for a used SSR XF250. I had no luck finding one, but last weekend I found a 2022 XF250 with 950mi that I picked up at a bargain. I will have to start a separate thread on it.
Send PSM another email with a link to your post, express your dissatisfaction and surprise at the lack of response in there.. trust me they will make it right.. i had to resort to that after my rear wheel fell off while riding my former Titan DLX and they made me whole with the parts i needed despite being outside of the 50 day window. If you do send a link, send it like this (https://www.chinariders.net/showpost...5&postcount=14)

Oh and just in case, make sure you check your spam folder.. ive had many of their messages stuck there

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X