View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 01:38 PM   #5

Yeah putting it together beside the road really blower. The worst pay for me is that I wanted to take my time putting it together under the our shed.

The worst thing for me is that by the time I finished I was exhausted as it was one of those 100+ degrees days and the humidity here is hell. I knew the throttle wild stick of i turned too hard to the left but I said screw it I'm done. I couldn't keep it running, it wouldn't idle at all. Determined to get it home (I should've pushed it home lol) I basically "laid the far(fire) to it" and coming up my driveway I lost it 3 times (trying to pull out with no idle) then the gas feed stuck lol.

Tore my knees all to H - E double L.

Turns out I didn't have the gas valve turned on right. And the idle issue was because after turning the idle screw in all the way and back out 1.5 wasn't even close.

Turns out the idle screw was sticking and I needed to keep turning (by hand both times). After that and backing out 1.5 it was very close.

Fortunately I didn't have the plastics on yet

Until I change the gearing I'll get nowhere close to 50mpg unless I put around at 30 or 35.

30n bucks ain't much of a discount. I'd say they're cutting every corner they can as is lol.