View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 08:56 PM   #1

Powercore 2 & 3 Exhaust on 2019 Apollo DB 36 Deluxe 250's Street Legal supermoto

Installed Powercore 2 & 3 Exhaust on 2019 Apollo DB 36 Deluxe 250's Street Legal supermoto. Sounds ride like a different bike. Very nice. Almost 400 miles on each. I Havea black one & my brother has the orange. Glad we bought these. We did have since April, two Apollo rfz DB X 18 and one 2019 Apollo RFZ DB X 19... Have nothing but great results. We have grown up riding dirtbike's and have a Very clean 2001 YZ 426F. All tricked out brand new FMF exhaust on that. My bro basically renewed it. So been in the game sometime now... Anyway back on topic with these 250's. Or should I say 223's... Fun stuff. We mostly ride on the streets 95% of time. Wont be long until I get some tire's. The original still have plenty tread left but that'll be the next thing. Bought new Zipp battery's from Ebay $19.90 USD. I dont like using them battery's they send with bike's. Got Pro Taper SE 7/8 handlebars. Make sure to go over all your bolts. Ha.. Gotta few fenders, cant decide which one I like best yet. Polisport SM Line universal front fender looks to be it. Well see... I noticed they have lots of parts on Aliexpress.com website or app. App makes it easier. I installed two LED to inside very front corner's on front fairing's. Very bright.! Also purchased a little bigger diameter of a dime sized cheerios shaped neodymium magnetar snugly fit into oil filter/screen this that comes out when your changing your oil. It actually turns the screen and the spring slightly magnetic enough for it to also collect metal debris and shavings. I was shocked of the grime it collected. You should do that for sure. Found magnets at home depot or lowest. I'll ask my brother and let ya know for sure. Changed to oil quite few times during break in. Swapped carb out with a different PZ 30 30mm carb. And did away with chock and chock cable completely. Headlight works good with stock halogen bulb. Was thinking LED. Still trying to find a good bulb... speedometer was off 1-2 MPH, but was due to me going from 14 tooth sprocket to a 16 tooth sprocket. Stock foot peg's are heavy. Bought from ebay some CNC lighter weight wide foot pegs. Added CNC helmet hook. Had to grind down cover for front sprocket. Makes a big difference. The exhaust mount to head no issues. Had to heat up pipe with acetylene torch for plumbing etc.. for both exhaust's to get them to easily fit better. And with heat gun slowly heat up under where battery box is and push up with pipe to form while it was soft. Then cover small area with heat reflective coverage Wasn't to bad though. Used high temp gasket maker at connection's. Then waited until next day or 24 HR to install clamp. I use Valvoline 4 stroke motorcycle oil, 10 w 40. Seems to like it... 1100 mML for oil change. I got 200ML Pitcher from walmart.com for 8.66. Allows for precision on fluids. I'll add some pictures of a few apollo's. Oh and as for the RFZ 125cc, I basically made that street legal from scratch, Just how they come stock. Bought extra set of wheels with rim and in all and changed them with Michelin street tires. Gotta love it. Here's a few.Talk later.
Attached Images