View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 03:14 PM   #7

So I figured out what this quad is... it's an '05 or '06 "Jetmoto 200 Sport". I found the swingarm, new plastics, and other misc. parts I need for $380... not too bad. I'm going with Honda red with black accents, blacking out the rims and chrome push bar, and throw on some brushed aluminum bits to trick it out.

I actually bought it for the kid that mows my lawn... he was supposed to have $60 saved towards a beater POS dirtbike another neighbor had for sale (that's still in a pile in his driveway) but he spent it on crap after i had already bought it. To my surprise, his Grandma came by last night and gave me $450 in cash for the quad and the new parts... . I even happened to have a fullface helmet and a nearly new pair of riding boots that are his size too so he's getting a helluva deal.

I'll put it back together with him and then teach him how to ride it and he has a small track behind his house to practice riding on. Maybe i'll take him out to ride some big league trails with us when we go out on our bikes.

Last edited by nailit69; 07-28-2016 at 03:46 PM.