View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 05:34 PM   #6

Eh.. English? lol

Not going to bore you with what it does - have you checked the wiring with a multi-meter to see if there's any wonky readings? Should be like a potentiometer of sorts; usually feeds about 5V, steadily increasing as the throttle opens.

https://itstillruns.com/replace-head...t-5754018.html <-- testing and diagnostic route with a multi-meter. That is for a car, but universally accepted for pretty much any TPS. If you can find another TPS sensor, I'd just grab one of those; unless they're expensive.. But, I've dealt with these in vehicles. I'd say it's one of the 'disposable' parts to replace and go on with life lol

Another possibility - does this have a MAF sensor?? You might benefit from taking off the MAF and shooting it with some sensor cleaner. I do this every time I clean the K&N in my Corolla. About the time to clean is when I'm reading a low g/s rate from the MAF; like at 45MPH, usual g/s is maybe 5-7g/s? When it's getting dirty, I'll see the reading go down to around 3-5g/s. If it's dirty, that could be throwing off the LT/ST fuel trims and raising the idle to compensate for air rate. I have wanted to get an EFI bike to see what all I can tune in the ECU.

Lukas - is there any possible way to load these .bin's into RomRaider? I'm pretty apt with that program from having my GT86 and OFT tablet. Got rid of it when everyone in Vegas wanted to play bumper cars Definitely not as much to play with not being a 4-banger, but could see if I could smooth out everything in the end. MAF scale would have to be on you though - you need to take data logs while riding to capture timing, efficiency, air rate, A/F, etc.

Charles - Do you happen to have any data logs say, around 6-7KRPM? Before the TPS started going nuts, that is.