View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 01:03 PM   #13

The easiest way is to open the original map in the first window HOD ECU HACKER and open the tuning map in the second window HOD ECU HACKER after that you need to compare what has been changed in what file and table study these parameters and possibly copy them or improve and only copy, but the second option, that is, improve the settings would require me to additional purchase a book on tuning, because on the internet the information is residual or incorrect I've already done similar things, but in computer game files, not injector maps this whole topic makes me realize that unfortunately I was born a little too late and did not have the opportunity to work with simple computers like atari, or commodore, where you could interact with binary code, if you liked to write simple programs, so I have to learn everything from scratch.When it comes to GPX motorcycles with nc250 engine, the power may be largely due to the gear ratio and whether they are injected or have a carburetor that pours fuel like crazy my goal is to make the injection map optimal and not dictated by the exhaust standards, but at the same time the motorcycle does not smoke more due to the fact because it is not throttled and you have to rev it up to 6000 RPM which basically affects fuel consumption, but you have to remember that it is a 4T engine, not a 2T and a 250 4t will not have the same acceleration as a 250 2T because of the different engine principle which forces the change to a bigger cylinder.