View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #1

Looking to get a Pit Bike $800 LIMIT

Hey guys I ride a 250 HAWK. and ive beaten the thing up pretty well lol. I want to give the hawk a break and get a little bike to beat on.

I've always wanted a pit bike but some of the bigger brands want like $2,000 for a little 125cc bike and I just couldnt ever bring myself to pay that much for such a little bike. I'm really working on trying to get a bigger and more powerful enduro. But that's going to cost quite a bit and I wouldnt mind spending a bit on a fun little bike first.

Anyways, I want something I can wheelie and beat up and just have some all around fun with, I'm more interested in torque rather than speed. So i was wondering what's out there that are good pit bikes? Id really prefer a 125cc (unless there's a 110 that can give me an equal amount of torque) and I cant really go pass $600-$800 at all..

Ive checked out the SSR's because a guy offered me a used one that would need a front fork replaced for $450 but I wasn't sure that that's really that good of a deal and thought maybe a brand new one would be better, since who knows how abused the used one is.

https://www.orionpowersports.com/201...ping-warranty/

^That's the bike i was checking out. So if anyone can tell me about these bikes or of any other brand or type that might be better, but is also in my price range OR even CHEAPER. That would be great and appreciated.