View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 10:56 PM   #8

The grom seats do not fit. The hook on the seat is a different height. It sounds like you need to come down on your slow jet and up on your primary. My condor has been tuned. I ride at 3500' elevation and I have the 108 and a 35 installed. I have deleted the airbox for a cone and replaced the factory exhaust with a KPM 200 straight pipe and slipon. It's a little loud, but I left in the baffle and spark arrester.

I agree this bike is slow with the factory setup, but you can do a big block kit or even transplant any CG250 into it. The fuel gage is not linear and I think you'll be lucky to get 80mpg. I think these condor handlebars mimic the KLX110 bars more than the grom. I think they are good, but probably not strong enough in a wreck.

BTW, I have flogged mine since new. No break in - many runs past 8500 in the first 100 miles, but 2 oil changes in the first 100 miles. There was some bits in the first change, but not in the second. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm acquiring the parts for a 23HP 4-valve engine transplant with 520-30 rear and the factory 520-13 on the front for a while.