View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:16 PM   #227

Purchased a new Titan DLX for my son to learn on this past week and been having a blast. Few small issues I figured I'd post to see if anyone has any quick recommendations. We are planning on picking up a Nibbi carb, however the current one stock is a PE30, do I get the 30mm Nibbi or the 28? Seems few people are recommending to get the 28, not sure if its fitment issues or what so figured I'd ask right quick.

Also having a problem with idle when choke is off. The idle drops off and kills the bike when the choke is completely pushed down, however with it just BARELY hitting the choke lever it holds idle..? I've tried playing with the idle adjustment screw but it doesn't affect when the lever is completely down. Even then, when its just barely touching the choke pull lever it idles somewhat okay. It almost looks like its not even doing anything to the choke lever, but when its completely off of it (down) it dies on idle.

I'm not sure where the mixture screw is to adjust. It seems people are mentioning its underneath on the manifold side, but there is a hole and I'm unable to actually see into it because of the fit. Any locations for this? The manual lists about 4-6 different bike variations and they aren't very descriptive.

EDIT: Upon further inspection I believe I've found the mixture screw underneath the carb on the manifold side, but it appears to be blocked by a solid piece of brass or something? Not really sure how to either remove it, or cut a divit into it to use a screw driver?