View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #14

Ok, so this is listed on the Roketa website as a MC-119-150. The manufacture plate says it is manufactured by Jonway and there is a sticker with YY150T-4 on the side covers. Cannot seem to find this scooter on the Jonway website. The YY150T-4 comes up as a Jonway scooter, but not this style. So weird right?

My first impression when I lifted the box at the dock for inspection was, wow this scooter is bigger than I thought it was going to be. This scooter came preassembled and had a PDI performed on it before it left powersportsbest shop. I say, I will do another PDI just for my own piece of mind. What is better than one PDI? Why, two PDI's of course..... :-)

Once home and the box off again I was still amazed at how large the scooter seemed. Now I feel a little intimidated by it. But, it is a beautiful scooter. I love the aggressive look that it has. The tires I think complement it quite well and it screams, I want some rugged roads to travel on. After watching some videos of the Yamaha BWS 125 used in Asia I am ready to go on some rugged roads too.
Attached Images