View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 09:01 AM   #1

xr70 to ultimate all around motorcycle

Hello everyone Ive got most of the parts together, and more on the way.This will be my biggest most expensive build ever.I'll list the cost of the parts I have bought and future purchases.

Ok well I picked this 2000 XR 70 up off craigslist for 100 bucks complete but not running.Well I didnt care as I never planned to run the 70cc ever anyway.Well I kept looking for a motor and saved .Then the other day on ebay my motor popped up, a piranha 150cc . It came up with a buy it now of 300 , I looked at i and I seen it still had a aftermarket big foot peg bar. I sent him a question if it had a oil cooler hooked up? Well 45min of it being up I ht Buy it now. the next day he informed me that yes it had always had a oil cooler and if I wanted he would throw it in the box for me. Well that saved m some cash a well cause you have to get a bigger foot peg bar to fit the wider motor. The one that came was the super heavy duty thick one. The stock xr one was fine but I never wanted to jump with it no problem now. I plan on using a 27mm pumper carb ,but thats just to get it running. I been wanting bad to put fuel injection system on. I found a few on tao bao ,I registered and have a agent so I'm good there. I bought a ton of stuff thats on its way.

Im going to be swapping in a cr80r shock and spring its a fully adjustable showa and I'm going to use another swingarm. I have a few to choose from and I want to extend it to keep the wheelies down a bit because I'm going to make big power. I'm building up the 150cc to really run. All help is welcome ,I will add to this one only til its done.
Attached Images

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!