View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 01:02 AM   #2

There aren't too many other full-size dirtbikes from China available. Powersportsmax has been renaming (or adding to existing brand's names) their X-Pro brand. For some bikes, it makes it a bit confusing, such as the X-Pro Hawk 250 (just a slightly re-labeled RPS Hawk 250). But from what I can tell, the OEM of the X-Pro Titan is Orion, although the X-Pro has different plastics. However, distributors spec out their versions of bikes in China, so even the 'same' bike might have better parts on it from one distributor than another. Orion has a bike that seems to be the same bike as the Powersportsmax bike but with different plastics and a much higher price tag. However, as JerryHawk pointed out, they might have better suspension bits and bobs on the Orion branded bike than the X-Pro. But if they are the same bikes, than the X-Pro is a bargain! https://www.orionpowersports.com/ori...embled-tested/

The only other full-size dirtbike I can think of is by a lesser known Chinese brand called X-Motos. Few if any members have joined us and reported on one of the X-Motos. No link as there is no definitive distributor, although I do recall RPS (same company that distributes the very popular Hawk 250 dual-sport used to show X-Motos bikes on their site but not anymore).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard