View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 05:08 AM   #130

Heading Back to ATL

All done in Indianapolis! My motorcycles need me right now, the least I can do is go and be there for them, right? I got my flight changed and I'll be home in enough time to squeeze a ride or two in today before the second round of bad weather pushes through. I noticed something interesting the other day, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. TXPowersports posted a reply to my thread about not buying from them if you live in Georgia (It's not actually my thread, I sort of hijacked it from Jmcgee). They posted the reply nearly a month after I bought the bike, and two weeks after I had to twist myself into knots jumping through all the hoops to get it registered. I came out on top in the end, but still, that strikes me as too little, too late. I don't think I'll buy from them again (in truth, the next thing I buy better be comfortable enough to call home because according to the missus, there will DEFINITELY be a divorce in my future!). There are too many other good companies out there looking to build the riding base of these great little China Bikes. On top of that, Letsride is looking into becoming a vendor, and chops like that is something I feel has been sorely lacking in society lately. I'm about to hop on the plane and head home, have a great morning everyone!

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up

Last edited by Emerikol; 12-02-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Note to self - Coffee, THEN post!