View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 01:09 AM   #20

No proof again. But we went out again yesterday. Had a baby sitter. So just me jess and my brother. Quad incident in other thread. So we parked it for a bit and Fred took the xr80. And jess hopped on the back of my bike. We rode the scenec rout from Cassidy to ladysmith. And we're going to take the quicker way back to Cassidy.
We just hit the ladysmith main line and the xr fouls a plug. No one brought anything. No tools nothing. So me and jess rip back to truck. About 20 min wot the quick way. And Fred starts pushing the bike to the gate at the bottom of the logging road. Because if I dident find tools. We were going to need to meet at gate to load the bike in the truck.
Me and jess got to my truck and I asked a group of people if anyone has tools. One of them has plug wrench I need. If it were only the xr plug swap can be done with a multi tool wich Fred had. BUT I needed the plug out of the quad as I just put my last spair in it that morning. And the gy6 requires a socket to remove it lol.

Jess waited at the truck/with the group. And I meet Fred at the gate and swapped the plug and rode back to truck.

Kinda a ramble on story. But I figured it was worth sharing

Dave