View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #14

I have seen some significant improvements from dyno tuning other motorcycles. Specifically, Ducati and Guzzi had problems with surging, stalling, popping on decel and O2 ranging from rich to lean to rich again. With much effort those problems were eliminated but it took quite a bit of time both on the dyno and with some real time data logging (actually riding the bike while logging the ECU performance). If you have issues with how the RX3 runs this is a great solution. I don't. If you have done a significant mod to the drive train (big bore kit, exhaust, cams, etc) this is a great idea in order to get the most out of your bike. Mine is stock. For me the only reason to invest in the cable and software is to be able to trouble shoot my bike easier than trying to read the blinking code lights. Sooner or later I'll be faced with electrical or mechanical stuff that fails and being able to pinpoint exactly where the problem exists....priceless! Oh, and in almost every case the re-map resulted in lower miles per gallon.